Monthly Mobile Food Pantry
Northwest ISD has partnered with Tarrant Area Food Bank and the Northwest ISD Education Foundation to host a mobile market on the third Saturday of each month. If your family needs groceries, we are here to support you!
- 3rd Saturday of each month
- Located at the Northwest ISD Administration Building (2001 Texan Drive, Justin, TX 76247)
- Distribution takes place in the parking lot next to the NISD Stadium
- Food distribution is 9 to 11 a.m. or until food runs out
- There are three ways that families can qualify: Categorical Eligibility, Income Eligibility, or Household Crisis Eligibility
In addition to food, the Northwest ISD Education Foundation will provide personal care and/or educational items for families. These items will vary each month and will be distributed until supplies run out.
There are several opportunities to volunteer each month and community members are encouraged to participate! Click the button below to view available slots and sign-up to help. If you have any questions, please contact NEF at 817-215-0084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.