NISD Employee Giving Campaign
The nef Employee Giving Campaign is open now and runs through Friday, sept. 29!
- Teaching Grants: Classroom and campus grants distributed annually to enhance education and engage students in learning.
- Student Scholarships: Scholarships awarded annually to graduating seniors in Northwest ISD.
- Resource Store & Library: Provide immediate support for students and teachers through free resources and educational materials.
For your generous giving, and for all that you do for the district, thank you!
prizes & recognitions
Thanks to our generous sponsors, NEF will have several opportunities to win prizes throughout the campaign! Every employee who contributes $10/month or more will receive an employee giving t-shirt!
- All donors from each campus will be included in a weekly gift drawing for individual prizes.
- All donors will be included in one final gift drawing at the conclusion of the campaign.
- All donors will be entered to win a $500 classroom grant at the conclusion of the campaign - four winners will be chosen!
- Drawing on Friday, Aug. 18, “Early Bird” Prize: Three employees will be selected to win Amazon gift cards donated by CORE Construction and UEA.
- Drawing on Friday, Aug. 25: Two employees will be selected to win an Amazon gift card from NEF.
- Drawing on Friday, Sept. 1: Two employees will be selected to win an Amazon Fire Tablet donated by Lisa Wilson with Horace Mann Insurance.
- Drawing on Friday, Sept. 8: Two employees will be selected to win a Walmart gift card from NEF.
- Conclusion of the campaign: $100 grant to the NEF Champion with the most money raised
- Conclusion of the campaign: $100 grant to the NEF Champion with the highest % of giving
- Drawing on Tuesday, Aug. 22: “Emerging Leader” Prize – breakfast delivered to the campus that is in the lead based on percentage of employees participating!
The top campus from each campus category (elementary, middle, high school) with the highest percentage of payroll deductions will receive a plaque and a catered breakfast at their campus, as well as any campus with 100% giving!